- strengthens the immune system
- prevents osteoporosis
- reduces winter depression
- Always follow the recommended tanning time for your skin
- Remove your make-up before tanning.
- Compliance with the proposed 48-hour break between the sessions each day.
- Some drugs may cause abnormal skin reaction
- Be sure to remove all jewellery.
- Tanning glasses with UV-filter is recommended to wear.
- Do not use contact lenses while tanning.
Recommended tanning times:
- sensitive skin: 6 minutes
- normal skin: 9 minutes
- brown skin: 12 minutes